Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Beauty inside

Beauty where does real beauty come from I think from the inside. I have been doing hair for a long time but everyone that sits in my chair I can always find the inner beauty. I have noticed since I got older and I started selling Mary Kay not long ago women are looking for something that lifts. Eye lift lip lift, cheek lift, timeless, ageless and on and on. when I look in the mirror I go man I look like my mom. There are a few wrinkles but for the most part I have perserved well. But my inner beauty, my heart is so big and I love so deep. All of this is because I love the Lord so much. Beauty comes in all sizes, colors and ways. I just want to do the best I can everyday on everyone I work on. I pray on my way to work Lord let everything I do today be good and pleasing to You. When cleaning the face always rub up. When applying make up apply rubbing up. Use the best mositurzier, cleansing cream perserve everything so it will last. And in the morning when you get up apply Jesus and walk in His beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment