Saturday, July 23, 2011

Waxing

I started waxing years ago when I lived in Pittsburgh. I was so afraid I would wax someones whole eyebrow off. Plus it looked like it hurt so bad when I did it. Then one day I went to a waxing class downtown. The guy was teaching us all about waxing and who you could not wax and who you could. Certain medicines that people take you can not wax them. He showed us if you put a little baby powder on your wrist and then rud a little where you are waxing the hair will pull off better. It works because it takes the oil off so the wax pulls easier. And you can apply it so much better getting all the hair at one time. I have never seen any one else use baby powder for waxing and when they tear the strip it looks like the skin is going to pull off. So next time you wax your eyebrows ask for a little baby powder and it will make it easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment