Thursday, July 14, 2011

Oily Hair



I forgot how bad my boys hair got in the summer. When they sweat and play outside boys or girls their hair gets oily and smells bad, just the facts mam. When my boys were young they would come in from playing and hte first thing I made them do is bathe and shampoo your hair. As they grew even the same problem until one day I found out that Apple Pectin concentrated fortifying shampoo was the miracle of ll miracles. Finally yea the oil was gone the smell was gone and my little boys could hug on me without me pushing them away. For years even their girlfriends would ask me how do I get the oil out of my hair and that was always my answer Apple Pectin shampoo. Here is the bottle they should ask me to be a spoke person for them.



This week at Bible study one of the girls came up and her mom pointed out to me the same problem and I told her about Apple Pectin shampoo. After all these years I wondered if they still made it. Why not? If it works keep it going. She looked everywhere with no avail. So I went to Sally's this afternoon and sure enough there was my Apple Pectin shampoo. It has been 28 years and as a hairstylist I am proud to say they have not changed one thing. With all the foo foo shampoo out there it is nothing but fragrance but if you or your child needs oil free hair Apple Pectin is the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment